Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Course
This course is for heating and plumbing installers who need to gain a knowledge and understanding of the Water Regulations (1999).
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is for installers who require an in-depth knowledge of the Water Regulations (1999). This can be used to join the local water authority Water Industry Approved Plumber Scheme, one of the plumbing competent person schemes (CPS) or Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) registration bodies.
Impartial Examinations are undertaken under the control of UK Certification and this is separate from any Training Activity.
To quality for this course, candidates should have two years plumbing experience.
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Course covers the following subjects:
- Water regulations; interpretation and definitions
- Materials and substances
- Backflow and contamination prevention
- Requirements, design and installation
- Flushing devices
- Hot and cold-water services
- Sanitary appliances, both internal and external
The course is fully recognised by WRAS as meeting their qualification requirements.
How to book
Call today to find out the next available course start date or fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back.
Call - 01924 973260
This course will be held at our NGCFE Training Centre:
NGCFE, Unit 5 Innovation Square, Featherstone WF7 6NX
Why choose the National Gas Centre for Excellence?
At the National Gas Centre for Excellence we are dedicated to making sure that you leave us with the qualifications you need to carry out your chosen trade or to take your career to the next level.
Our modern facilities and experienced course leaders will provide everything you need to gain the right mix of knowledge and experience and pass any necessary assessments.
- Expert course leaders with years of practical experience in the trade
- Lunch and refreshments included as part of every on-site course
- Fully fitted classrooms with all the equipment and fully working systems you need to gain real world practical experience.
- Free onsite parking
- Qualifications provided by UK Certification
- A dedication to helping you through each course and pass the assessment first time
We look forward to supporting you on your learning journey and providing you with the mix of skills and qualifications that can make a real difference to you and your customers.
Other courses you may find interesting.