Slips, trips and falls
This online course will show you how to reduce the risks associated with slips, trips and falls, so that you can protect yourself from injury, as well as comply with your workplace’s health and safety requirements.
The initial Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1) Course and Appliances course includes training and assessment in the following areas:
CCN1 – Core Domestic Gas Safety, including CPA1 (Combustion Performance Analysis)
CENWAT – Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters
CKR1 – Cookers
HTR1 – Space Heaters (including Gas Fires and Wall Heaters)
The price of this package will be reduced for those candidates that don’t require assessment in certain appliance modules.
Impartial Examinations are undertaken under the control of UK Certification and this is separate from any Training Activity.
System Requirements for this course:
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Topics covered in this course include:
- Employee responsibilities
- Health and safety legislation
- British and European standards
- Completing risk assessments
- Causes of slip, trip and fall hazards
- Ladder safety
- Effective cleaning
- Good housekeeping
On successful completion of this course, your certificate will be available for immediate download.
How to book
Call today to find out the next available course start date or fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back.
Call - 01924 973260
This course will be held at our NGCFE Training Centre:
NGCFE, Unit 5 Innovation Square, Featherstone WF7 6NX
Why choose the National Gas Centre for Excellence?
At the National Gas Centre for Excellence we are dedicated to making sure that you leave us with the qualifications you need to carry out your chosen trade or to take your career to the next level.
Our modern facilities and experienced course leaders will provide everything you need to gain the right mix of knowledge and experience and pass any necessary assessments.
- Expert course leaders with years of practical experience in the trade
- Lunch and refreshments included as part of every on-site course
- Fully fitted classrooms with all the equipment and fully working systems you need to gain real world practical experience.
- Free onsite parking
- Qualifications provided by UK Certification
- A dedication to helping you through each course and pass the assessment first time
We look forward to supporting you on your learning journey and providing you with the mix of skills and qualifications that can make a real difference to you and your customers.
Other courses you may find interesting.