Risk assessment Training
This online course is designed for businesses looking for guidance on how to comply with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999.
It will help you understand each of the key stages of a risk assessment, including how to identify risks, manage hazards and determine the likelihood of accidents in the workplace and the health implications of your working environment.
This online risk assessment course is designed for anyone who is responsible for carrying out risk assessments.
This can be the business owner, manager, a supervisor, or anyone else who has received adequate training to be able to undertake thorough risk assessments.
On completion of this course you will understand the types of injuries and health symptoms that can occur as a result of poor health and safety procedures.
You will then be able to use this newly acquired knowledge to confidently carry out risk assessments and be able to advise on and help introduce the necessary protocols needed to reduce risks in the workplace.
Impartial Examinations are undertaken under the control of UK Certification and this is separate from any Training Activity.
System Requirements for this course:
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Topics covered in this course include:
- Principles of prevention
- Who should carry out a risk assessment
- Risk assessment regulations
- Identifying hazards
- Evaluating Risks
- Completing risk assessments
- Instructing employees
- Reviewing your assessments
On successful completion of this course, your certificate will be available for immediate download.
How to book
Call today to find out the next available course start date or fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back.
Call - 01924 973260
This course will be held at our NGCFE Training Centre:
NGCFE, Unit 5 Innovation Square, Featherstone WF7 6NX
Why choose the National Gas Centre for Excellence?
At the National Gas Centre for Excellence we are dedicated to making sure that you leave us with the qualifications you need to carry out your chosen trade or to take your career to the next level.
Our modern facilities and experienced course leaders will provide everything you need to gain the right mix of knowledge and experience and pass any necessary assessments.
- Expert course leaders with years of practical experience in the trade
- Lunch and refreshments included as part of every on-site course
- Fully fitted classrooms with all the equipment and fully working systems you need to gain real world practical experience.
- Free onsite parking
- Qualifications provided by UK Certification
- A dedication to helping you through each course and pass the assessment first time
We look forward to supporting you on your learning journey and providing you with the mix of skills and qualifications that can make a real difference to you and your customers.
Other courses you may find interesting.