Basic Working At Heights
This online course covers all areas of safety for those regularly working at height.
‘Working at Height’ covers a wide range of scenarios, including walking on platforms, using ladders and working with scaffold.
We’ll make sure you are aware of the dangers of working at height and are able to put the right provisions in place to reduce the risks.
This course is aimed at anyone who works at height or employs people who regularly work at height.
Every year around 4 people die as a result of falling from height at work, so it is vital that you and anyone that works for you gets the right information and training.
We’ll make sure you leave us with in-depth knowledge of areas including the dangers of working at height, regulations, employer responsibilities, risk assessment and prevention, so that potential risks can be reduced.
Impartial Examinations are undertaken under the control of UK Certification and this is separate from any Training Activity.
We recommend the following system requirements for this course:
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Topics covered in this course include:
- The Dangers of Working at Height
- Summary of Duty Holder’s Responsibilities
- Employer’s Responsibilities
- Hierarchy of Control
- Preventing the Risk of Falls
- Risk Assessments
On successful completion of this course, your certificate will be available for immediate download.
How to book
Call today to find out the next available course start date or fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back.
Call - 01924 973260
This course will be held at our NGCFE Training Centre:
NGCFE, Unit 5 Innovation Square, Featherstone WF7 6NX
Why choose the National Gas Centre for Excellence?
At the National Gas Centre for Excellence we are dedicated to making sure that you leave us with the qualifications you need to carry out your chosen trade or to take your career to the next level.
Our modern facilities and experienced course leaders will provide everything you need to gain the right mix of knowledge and experience and pass any necessary assessments.
- Expert course leaders with years of practical experience in the trade
- Lunch and refreshments included as part of every on-site course
- Fully fitted classrooms with all the equipment and fully working systems you need to gain real world practical experience.
- Free onsite parking
- Qualifications provided by UK Certification
- A dedication to helping you through each course and pass the assessment first time
We look forward to supporting you on your learning journey and providing you with the mix of skills and qualifications that can make a real difference to you and your customers.
Other courses you may find interesting.