Face Fit Training/Face fit Testing
This course provides attendees with the understanding of the risks and dangers of dusts, gasses, viruses and vapours, and other seen and unseen airborne particulates that could pose a health risk.
Employers providing their staff with Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) must be able to provide documentary evidence that they fit the wearer.
Face Fit testing only, where employees have already undergone training, is also available by appointment.
The Face Fit Training Course provides the knowledge and confidence needed to undertake your own Face Fit Testing. This involves a template-based recording system, which attendees will follow in order to adhere to required legislation as laid out by the Health and Safety (HSE).
Face Fit Test Only – Available by appointment only. This does not include training. Cost: £35 per test (ex VAT) to be held at the training centre OR £400 ex VAT (plus travel costs) for up to 14 individual tests at a location of your choosing.
Impartial Examinations are undertaken under the control of UK Certification and this is separate from any Training Activity.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will have gained knowledge in the following areas:
- RPE Explained
- Different types of RPE
- Legislation and Guidance, HSE282/28, INDG 479, HSG 53
- Selecting and using the right RPE
- Face Fitting RPE
- Fit Test Protocols
- Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
- Practical Face Fitting and Qualitative Fit Testing
How to book
Call today to find out the next available course start date or fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back.
Call - 01924 973260
This course will be held at our NGCFE Training Centre:
NGCFE, Unit 5 Innovation Square, Featherstone WF7 6NX
Why choose the National Gas Centre for Excellence?
At the National Gas Centre for Excellence we are dedicated to making sure that you leave us with the qualifications you need to carry out your chosen trade or to take your career to the next level.
Our modern facilities and experienced course leaders will provide everything you need to gain the right mix of knowledge and experience and pass any necessary assessments.
- Expert course leaders with years of practical experience in the trade
- Lunch and refreshments included as part of every on-site course
- Fully fitted classrooms with all the equipment and fully working systems you need to gain real world practical experience.
- Free onsite parking
- Qualifications provided by UK Certification
- A dedication to helping you through each course and pass the assessment first time
We look forward to supporting you on your learning journey and providing you with the mix of skills and qualifications that can make a real difference to you and your customers.
Other courses you may find interesting.